At Biebel Bros Roofing, we proudly offer a full range of services to commercial and residential customers. Our team is the one to trust when it’s time to install a durable replacement roof that will offer reliable protection for years to come.
Updated roofing is an important investment in your home, so it’s crucial that you leave the job to skilled professionals. Our team has the knowledge and skill to do the job quickly and correctly. Here are some signs to look out for that may indicate it’s time to call us for a new roof in St. Louis, MO.
- An Aging Roof – Asphalt shingles, the most common roofing material, are engineered to last from 15 to 30 years, depending on the product and your property’s conditions. If your roof is 15 or 20 years old, it’s a good idea to request an inspection.
- Curling and Buckling Shingles – These are telltale signs that you likely need new roofing.
- Missing Shingles or Shingle Granules in Gutters – These are also indicators of roof failure.
- Algae, Moss, or Mold Growth on the Roof – When you see moss, algae, or mold spots, you may be at risk for water damage.
- Daylight Shines through the Roof Boards – When you can see daylight through the roof boards, call us right away for an estimate on new roofing.